Sunday, March 18, 2007

News Analysis Mission Statement

Hi all. I created this blog to share my analysis and opinions on various issues in the news. I will try hard to present all sides and then let you decide and share your own opinions.

Of course, there are various kinds of news stories, but I will be focusing mainly on politics and legal topics. I have a law degree and am awaiting my bar exam results for the Michigan State Bar at this time. You will never know how I come down on an issue. Although I would describe myself as leaning somewhat left, I support gun rights and various other "conservative" positions. My opinions on various issues in the news are based on my own reasoning. I don't say they are based on common sense because my common sense may be different than your common sense.

At any rate, I want you to comment and give your own opinions on the news topics and commentary that I present. Feel free to disagree with myself and other commenters, but please keep it civil (no name calling, please).

We may disagree, but it's a fun world out there and fun to share our views, so let's enjoy the news together.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home